Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Vaughan Training & Consultancy LTD offers a complete debriefing service to meet all your business needs.
The service ranges from consultancy on the debriefing process to a bespoke service that offers all aspects of post-event feedback and specially planned debriefs of the teams identified by your business as those whose involvement in an event should be debriefed.
Vaughan Training & Consultancy LTD offers your business a confidential, effective and efficient debriefing service by professionally trained debriefers that can provide your business with the necessary information to allow you to plan for the future by learning from the past.
Following an initial consultation meeting a Service Level Agreement will outline the way we will work with your business for the benefit of your business. The debrief sessions will be arranged at your convenience with emphasis on the minimisation of disruption to those forming part of the teams to be debriefed.
Following the debriefing sessions a full report will be delivered to you business within 21 working days.
The service includes:
- initial consultation meeting
- maximum of 3 debriefing sessions, (additional sessions may be arranged if necessary)
- full report
Take a closer look at the service we provide:
For further information please contact us.
'Plan for the future by learning from the past'
Serious Case Reviews
Serious Case Reviews
Vaughan Training & Consultancy LTD offer the following Specialised Reviewing Processes:
When a child dies from abuse or neglect, the local inter-agency group responsible for child protection conducts a review to identify how local professionals and organisations can improve the way they work together.
Serious case Reviews are undertaken by local safeguarding children boards (LSCBs) for every case where abuse or neglect is known - or suspected - and either:
- a child dies
- a child is seriously harmed and there are concerns about how organisations or professionals worked together to protect the child
Additionally, LSCBs may decide to conduct a SCR whenever a child has been seriously harmed in any of the following situations and the case brings up concerns about the way in which local services worked together:
- a child sustains a life-threatening injury or serious and permanent damage of physical and mental health through abuse or neglect
- a child has been seriously harmed as a result of being subjected to sexual abuse
- a parent has been murdered and a domestic homicide review is being carried out under the Domestic Violence Act 2004
- a child has been seriously harmed following a violent assault
The purpose of serious case reviews is to identify steps that might be taken to prevent a similar death or harm occurring and in so doing, to:
- establish whether there are lessons to be learned from the case about the way in which local professionals and agencies work together to safeguard children;
- identify clearly what those lessons are, how they will be acted upon, and what is expected to change as a result; and as a consequence;
- improve inter-agency working and better safeguard children; and
- identify examples of good practice.
Our Reviewing Team have significant experience in conducting homicide reviews and are highly experienced at publishing reviews.
For further details contact us for free consultation